#1 13-01-2018 06:19:29

Bell
Paire

Pandora Rose Big Smooth Heart Charm Sale

Merry pandora charms uk cheap Christmas one and all! To all who are celebrating today, I hope that your day is/has been wonderful, and that you’re relaxed, happy, and well fed. (And, if you were hoping for Pandora in your stocking, then I hope you got it! Regardless of whether you’ve been  festive today or not, the Pandora post-Christmas sales should hopefully contain some exciting offers! As is traditional, today’s post offers a round-up of various offers and sales running around the globe. Pretty much every region is running a sale of some sort starting  tomorrow or the day after, so the details for each are pretty similar. There are some differences in the format of each sale, and I’ve noted these for each one where I can! I’ll try and update later on if I come across more offers!smile If you know of anything I’ve not included, then please do let us know – it’s always a big help and very much appreciated.

In Canada, Pandora is offering cheap pandora charms uk a 40% discount on select items, running from today until 7 January. Despite the advertising specifying ‘select items’ very carefully, the sale seems rather extensive, with pretty much all the most recent Winter 2017 releases on offer and  many items besides! Pandora UK started their winter sale early this year, with the first drop of sales items coming back on 20 December. If you log on to the official eStore now, there’s a good selection of discounts on offer already, advertised with a fancy moving banner  and everything! They’ve added more since the sale first launched however, so it’s definitely worth checking back in if you’ve not looked since the first day it started. The sale on Pandora continues at US shopping site Rue La La for the rest of December. There aren’t any  new styles, but there remain some great items on offer – including last year’s limited edition holiday bangle, various Black Friday beads and lots of festive charms!

I’ve already bought two things from the UK sale – the pandora uk sale outlet Wise Owl, which I’ve wanted for such a long time! – and the zodiac silver Horse pendant. Just because! They arrived already, and I’m so pleased with both of them. I’ll be keeping an eye on the US 45% sale in case  there’s anything I *have* to have, as well! And, in my stocking today, I was thrilled to get the Heart of Winter bangle and the Pandora Rose pavé heart clasp bracelet from my OH. As usual, he had been primed, and I had charms ready in advance to go on both bracelets.tongue Excuse the poor lighting in this photo – it’s been such a gloomy day here! This is really a follow-up to yesterday’s launch post for anyone else out there who loves their little extras, with a focus on the various packaging and jewellery box GWPs on offer around the  world with the Valentine’s and CNY 2018 collections, which made their debut on the 11th.smile Nevertheless I’ve included a couple of other interesting tidbits of news as well!

For those who are new to Pandora, every year they put out limited edition gift pandora disney charms uk packaging at key holiday periods – Christmas, Valentine’s Day and, more recently, Mother’s Day. Some lovely images have popped up on Instagram showing off the new gift bag that Pandora  stores will offer for Valentine’s Day 2018! The gift bag is a pretty baby pink, with a cerise ribbon and Pandora’s slogan for this campaign written on it – #docelebrate. It’s so pretty! This image is from a collector in the Philippines, so I’m not sure whether the pretty  matching boxes will be released worldwide. It varies from region to region as to when, exactly, the packaging is offered. Some stores won’t offer this until February, while others might start handing them out sooner. Historically, the Valentine’s LE gift packaging doesn’t  get released in the US and Canada, but maybe they’ll make a change this year. It is very cute, and Pandora NA are normally so good on offering extras for shoppers.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com